Subject: [newsletter] Berger 2019
From: Alena Gessert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 22:25:09 +0100

Dear all,
French Federation of Speleology is renewing the international gathering
around Gouffre Berger.
You can visit one of the most prestigious cave in Europe,    participate in
site maintenance and meet the first explorers of the first -1000
worldwide...
 It will be from *20 to 30 july 2019.*

You will find all informations on:
*https://berger2019.ffspeleo.fr/
<https://berger2019.ffspeleo.fr/>
https://www.facebook.com/groups/816551028409538/
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/816551028409538/> *

You are invited!
With best regards

* RNDr. Alena Gessert, PhD.FSE General secretary Visit FSE’s Official
Partners at http://www.scurion.ch/jm/ <http://www.scurion.ch/jm/> -
http://www.aventureverticale.com/ <http://www.aventureverticale.com/> -
http://www.sacidkordas.com/en <http://www.sacidkordas.com/en>
https://www.facebook.com/Scurion <https://www.facebook.com/Scurion> -
https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale
<https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale> -
https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/
<https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/>*

*You are receiving this e-mail because you are a (delegated) member of the
European Speleological Federation FSE appointed by or on behalf of your
national organisation and will receive information and updates from the
European Speleological Federation FSE. Your e-mail address is only kept by
the European Speleological Federation FSE as long as you are appointed as
delegate or act on behalf of a member country or national organisation and
will be removed after you are no longer in function.*

*OR*

*You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up to receive
information and updates from the European Speleological Federation FSE. If
you prefer not to receive this information or updates you can un-subscribe
from these e-mails by sending a request to [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> *